What I’ve been reading:
January has been a great reading month for me! I read 14 (well technically I will finish my 14th tonight) books in all- 2 were audios, 2 were re-reads, and 2 DNFs. My TBR switched up some from my post at the beginning of the month, I felt I had way too much fantasy going on so I switched some out for some contemporaries!
Most of the books I read this month I really enjoyed, and I even obsessed over a few…ahem, TGFE!
- Front Lines by Michael Grant
- (AUDIO) Harry Potter and the Sorcer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (Narrated by Jim Dale)
- Take the Fall by Emily Hainsworth
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- (AUDIO) Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead (Narrated by Khristine Hvam)
- Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
- The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
- Titans by Victoria Scott
- Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto (This is the one I’m still technically reading, but will finish tonight! I’m over halfway through it and just enjoying it SO much!)
- The Truth by Jeffry W. Johnston
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Isla and the Happily Ever After After by Stephanie Perkins
Watch for reviews of all of these coming up this month!
#RockMyTbr and The Backlist Reading Challenge:
January: Since You’ve Been Gone; Lola; Isla
Flights of Fantasy:
January: The Girl From Everywhere; Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
A Series A Month:
January: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
eBook Reading Challenge:
January: The Truth
What I’ve been watching:
Nashville- I started this show on a whim on Hulu after finishing up my watch of Friday Night Lights because I loved Connie Britton so much. Well I’m loving this show just as much as I love FNL! It is seriously SOOOO good!
New Girl- Most of you know I’m a huge fan of this show and S4 finally hit Netflix so I binged that season in 2 days and then five straight into S5 (which is on air now). And OMG I think S4 was AMAZINGGGGGGG! I was bawling like a baby watching the finale. So so good!
Have you read any of these? Or watch these shows?