Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new Top Ten List to participate in.
I KID, I KID ;P
I’m going to do a mix of blog/bookish related goals and general life goals!
1. Get my butt back in shape. I know this is a goal for mostly everyone every year but I’ve working on this for a few months now and have dropped 20 lbs and still plan to push even more!
2. Read 200 books this year. I’ve always wanted to hit this number for some reason and I’m really hoping this year is the one!
3. Have more family game nights! We have bought quite a few games for us to play with the kiddos lately and I’m really hoping to make this a more regular thing that we do.
4. Stick to my reading challenges. I am the worst at signing up for challenges and not following through with them. I definitely hope to stick with it this year.
5. Be more organized in general with the blog and life. I really want to get a cleaning schedule going for my house. I’m so OCD and I really like I’m ALWAYS cleaning, I really want to be able to find a way to keep everything how I want it but not spend all my time doing it. The the blog organization I just want to schedule posts more regularly.
6. Write my reviews immediately after finishing a book. I always do some good for a few reads then get off track, then kick myself because it works so much better when I review right aftern!
7. Book buying ban. I recently counted how many unread books I have on my shelves and I really need to read a majority of them before continuing to purchase more and more.
8. Chore chart for kids. So that OCD thing, it’s rolls over onto my kids also. They help out some but I’m so picky about how things need to be done that I don’t really allow them to do a whole lot. I really want to work on giving them more responsibilities.
9. Finish decorating my house. We moved into our house Oct 2014 and it’s still a work in progress. I would love to finally finish getting all the furniture we want and painting and all of that done this year!
10. Comment on blogs more. I seriously am the worst about commenting on posts. I’m one of those that will read a post and comment on Twitter. Or read a post via email then not comment at all. Majorly wanting to work on this!